What do the CEOs of Coca Cola, Saatchi and Saatchi, Microsoft and Adidas have in common? They all started their careers at P&G. Are you interested in joining the club?
• Curious to find out what it’s like to work in the world’s largest and #1 Times ranked Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company?
• Aiming to get a well-paid, challenging and highly rewarding job lined-up before the stress of your final exams & projects?
• For more information on the opportunities available, read on. Better still, come talk to us at one of the following events:
a) Corporate Presentation – Monday 15th October – 7:00pm – Crowne Plaza, Downing Street
Find out about all of the functions within P&G, then enjoy drinks/nibbles with the opportunity for 1:1 discussions.
b) CV Clinic – Tuesday 16th October -12.30-2.30pm – Arts Picture House
Excellent opportunity to meet and discuss careers with an industry professional & learn about what we look for in a first-class CV. Apply for a space to Lucy Boulding (firstname.lastname@example.org), attaching your draft CV or a summary of your key achievements, and stating your preferred time.
c) Future Leaders Drinks Reception – 16th October & 7th November
Send your CV for an invitation only opportunity to have a drink and a chat with P&G employees and find out what it is like to work at P&G (CVs email@example.com)
d) Natural Scientists/Chemical Engineers:
• Undergraduate Coffee Stall – Monday 15th October 9:30-11:30am – Foyer/Reception, Chemistry Dept, Lensfield Rd
• PhD Drop In Session – Monday 15th October 12:00-1:00pm & 2:00-4:00pm – Room U202, Cyber Cafe, Chemistry Dept, Lensfield Rd
• General Drop in Session – Tuesday 16th Oct 9:30am – 1:30pm – Lobby, Hopkins Building, Biochemistry Dept, Tennis Court Road
• So, WHAT’S ON OFFER? Apply to any of the following through www.pgcareers.com
1) Commercial Careers Academy 17-18th Dec – Final year students – application deadline 30th November – Job # WE00000607
2) Manufacturing Careers Academy 2-5th Dec – Final year students – application deadline 11th November – Job# MFG00003582
3) P&D PhD Seminar 21-25th April 2013 – Science/Engineering final year PhD students – application deadline 11th November 2012 –www.pgcareers.com/rdphd
4) Finance & Accounting Day in the Life 18-19th Dec – Final year students – application deadline 30th November 2012 – Job #WE00000611
5) R&D Internships Summer 2013 – Penultimate year students – application deadline 11th November 2012 – www.pgcareers.com/rdint
6) Finance & Accounting Winter Internships 2013 – Final year students – application deadline 1st December – Job #FIN00002735
7) Commercial Internships Summer 2013 – Penultimate year students – application deadline March 2013 – opening soon.
• Any questions? Come to one of our events, see www.pgcareers.com or contact one of the functional representatives below to arrange a individual meeting:
o Marketing – Sara McCraight – firstname.lastname@example.org
o Customer Business Development – Sarah DaCosta – email@example.com
o Finance – David Swainston – firstname.lastname@example.org
o Product Supply – Elizabeth Pearson – email@example.com
o Research and Development – Michael Groombridge – firstname.lastname@example.org
Three billion times a day, P&G brands touch the lives of people around the world. We have one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted quality brands, including Ariel, Always, Braun, Crest, Duracell, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Hugo Boss, Iams, Lenor, Max Factor, Olay, Oral-B, Pampers and Pantene! We value people and so attract and recruit the finest people in the world – we have 140,000 people working in 80 countries worldwide making sure P&G brands live up to their promise to make everyday life a little better. We put an emphasis on personal leadership & career development, with real jobs from Day One: as a New Hire, you could be managing a multi-million pound budget or leading a business worth up to £100m. Come to our Introduction Presentation to meet former Cambridge students who now work in P&G across a range of functions.