What do the CEOs of Coca Cola, Saatchi and Saatchi, Microsoft and Adidas have in common? They all started their careers at P&G. Are you interested in joining the club?
* 4 billion people across the globe use our product each day. That is 4 billion reasons to apply.
* Hungry for real-world projects? At P&G you have real responsibility from day one.
* Our interns and new hires don’t make coffee, they make an impact. Procter & Gamble have another selection of events lined up next week.
Come talk to us at one of the following:
a) Brand Strategy Seminar – Tuesday 6th November, 14:00-15:00 – Details and sign up via Careers Service Discover how the UK’s no.1 Marketing Employer builds its billion-dollar brands, and how you can use the same techniques. Relevant for students interesting in Commercial roles at P&G, including Brand Management.
b) CV Clinic – 11am-1pm – Wednesday 7th November – Arts Picture House Back by popular demand – an excellent opportunity to meet and discuss careers with an industry professional & learn about what we look for in a first-class CV. Apply for a space to Stephen McMeikan (email@example.com), attaching your draft CV or a summary of your key achievements, and stating your preferred time.
c) Business Management Fair – Wednesday 7th November, 13:00-17:30 – University Centre Drop by the P&G stand to meet us and learn more about career opportunities in Marketing, Customer Business Development and Finance.
d) Science & Technology Fair – Thursday 8th November, 13:00-17:30 – University Centre P&G will be at the Science & Technology fair. Regardless of whether you are just beginning to consider what we offer, or you want to find out more about working for us – drop in and have a chat with one of us.
* WHAT’S ON OFFER? Apply to any of the following through www.pgcareers.com
1) Commercial Careers Academy 17-18th Dec – Final year students – application deadline 30th November – Job # WE00000607
2) Manufacturing Careers Academy 2-5th Dec – Final year students – application deadline 11th November – Job# MFG00003582
3) P&D PhD Seminar 21-25th April 2013 – Science/Engineering final year PhD students – application deadline 11th November 2012 – www.pgcareers.com/rdphd
4) Finance & Accounting Day in the Life 18-19th Dec – Final year students – application deadline 30th November 2012 – Job #WE00000611
5) R&D Internships Summer 2013 – Penultimate year students – application deadline 11th November 2012 – www.pgcareers.com/rdint
6) Finance & Accounting Winter Internships 2013 – Final year students – application deadline 1st December – Job #FIN00002735
7) Commercial Internships Summer 2013 – Penultimate year students – application deadline March 2013 – opening soon.
* Any questions? Come to one of our events, see www.pgcareers.com or contact one of the functional representatives below to arrange a individual meeting:
o Marketing – Sara McCraight – firstname.lastname@example.org
o Customer Business Development – Sarah DaCosta – email@example.com
o Finance – David Swainston – firstname.lastname@example.org
o Product Supply – Elizabeth Pearson – email@example.com
o Research and Development – Michael Groombridge – firstname.lastname@example.org
Four billion times a day, P&G brands touch the lives of people around the world. We have one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted quality brands, including Ariel, Always, Braun, Crest, Duracell, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Hugo Boss, Iams, Lenor, Max Factor, Olay, Oral-B, Pampers and Pantene! We value people and so attract and recruit the finest people in the world – we have 140,000 people working in 80 countries worldwide making sure P&G brands live up to their promise to make everyday life a little better. We put an emphasis on personal leadership & career development, with real jobs from Day One: as a New Hire, you could be managing a multi-million pound budget or leading a business worth up to £100m. Come to our Introduction Presentation to meet former Cambridge students who now work in P&G across a range of functions.